Beaded wire jewelry holder



Jewelry holder made as a sample for a 2013 girls camp craft project. Made of hardware mesh, wire, turquoise wire, beads, and seashells. About 9 inches wide x 13 inches tall. Ten handmade s-hooks for hanging necklaces and bracelets included. Jewelry shown in photo not included.
Everything I make for Crafty Nest is a prototype. I only make one of each project then move on to the next craft. As they say, practice makes perfect. And without practice, these items are rarely perfect. You will probably find minor flaws in all of them, which is part of the beauty of handmade. With that in mind, I price all my handmade items near what it cost me in supplies. You save money, and I get to clean house and buy new supplies for the next project. Win-win!

You Should also see :


Tips Gardening Clairvo