1. Popsicles (make some yourself or buy them in packs for savings)
2. Red and blue food coloring
3. White chocolate melts (1.5 cups)
4. Coconut oil (1/2 cup in solid form)
5. Three containers for storing your magic shell
6. Small saucepan
7. Spoon for stirring
Step 1: Melt your white chocolate melts and your coconut oil in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir gently the whole time. Once you have a smooth consistency, transfer your melted chocolate into three separate containers.
Step 2: Drop a couple of drops of red food coloring into one container and stir. The more drops, the redder it will be.
Step 3: Dip your popsicle into one of the containers and cover the top with the magic shell. Immediately sprinkle some cabochons over the top to make your pop sparkly. Your chocolate will magically freeze in seconds I promise!
This is a great way to get the kids involved after lunch. They’ll love watching the magic of this sweet chocolate shell!
You Should also see :