2. Thread a long length of dental floss through one large bead and position the bead so that it is in the middle of the dental floss.
3. Bring the two ends of the dental floss together and thread them through the needle so that the thread is now two ply thick.
4. Thread the paddle pop sticks onto the thread by pushing the needle through the holes previously drilled in the centre of the sticks. We threaded 10 sticks of each colour before moving to the next colour. However, you could do it in any colour combination that you wanted.
5. Once all the craft sticks have been threaded on, thread on the last of the beads. While we used 4, you could use as many as you want. We found out later that the beads help weigh down the top craft sticks. The craft sticks at the bottom of the mobile are held secure by the weight of the sticks above them.
6. Tie the threads together and hang up your rainbow wind mobile up.
7. Rearrange the craft sticks so they form a twisting pattern. Now enjoy the gentle motion of your mobile as it twists and turns in the breeze.
You Should also see :
- MOTHER'S DAY GIFT: DECORATED
- A GLASS ORNAMENT DECORATED
- Bead And Chain Bracelet DIY crafts
- Braided T-Shirt Bracelets DIY
- Easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper