Make your mark DIY crafts bookmark tutorial
1 : Wind the wool around your hand until you have a big, thick bunch of wool, then wrap the end around the middle and tie off, leaving a long piece at the end.
2 : Cut through the loops of wool and fluff it out into a pom-pom. Trim to a nice round shape!
3 : Cut the card into a thin rectangle, approximately the length of your book, and cut two pieces for each bookmark.
4 : Put double-sided tape on one side of the card, stick down the loose end of your wool so that the pom-pom sits at the top of the card, then add the second piece card on top to seal.
5 : Decorate your bookmark in any way that you like – I’ve used masking sticker strips from Wholeport and Washi tape, but you could use stamps to decorate it, cover with patterned paper or add an inspirational quote, such as Dr Seuss: “The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go…” or Walt Disney “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island”.
DIY bathroom shelves
Worn leather and reclaimed wood are, in my opinion, a match made in heaven! Our next DIY shelf from Design Sponge used two thrift store belts, two pieces of recycled wood, and a handful of nails to make this masculine, rustic shelving unit.
Husband and wife team Subtle Takeover and Arrow & Apple built these breathtaking DIY honeycomb shelves to showcase some of their favorite items. Made out of fence planks and several drywall screws, I’m sure the carpenter’s rule of “Measure twice, cut once!” certainly applied here with all of those angles!
layered tissue paper flower...
Stained Glass Candle Holders
Homemade Accessories Creative Inspiring Ideas
How To Make a Rainbow Wind Mobile
2. Thread a long length of dental floss through one large bead and position the bead so that it is in the middle of the dental floss.
3. Bring the two ends of the dental floss together and thread them through the needle so that the thread is now two ply thick.
4. Thread the paddle pop sticks onto the thread by pushing the needle through the holes previously drilled in the centre of the sticks. We threaded 10 sticks of each colour before moving to the next colour. However, you could do it in any colour combination that you wanted.
5. Once all the craft sticks have been threaded on, thread on the last of the beads. While we used 4, you could use as many as you want. We found out later that the beads help weigh down the top craft sticks. The craft sticks at the bottom of the mobile are held secure by the weight of the sticks above them.
6. Tie the threads together and hang up your rainbow wind mobile up.
7. Rearrange the craft sticks so they form a twisting pattern. Now enjoy the gentle motion of your mobile as it twists and turns in the breeze.
MOTHER'S DAY GIFT: DECORATED ACRYLIC BOXES
1. Spray all of the tops of the boxes in color of your choice.
2. After they have dried, find the center and drill a hole with a drill bit in the same size as the ends of your pulls. Be very careful when drilling through the plastic. You barely have to put any pressure and when it breaks through, be sure to let off so you don’t crack the plastic.
3. Use a hacksaw to cut down the end of the pull so that it is only long enough to go through the plastic and have the bolt applied to keep it in place.
4. Insert the pulls through the tops and attach bolts to secure (bolts should come w/ each pull).
A GLASS ORNAMENT DECORATED 10 WAYS BAUBLES
While looking for colored ornaments this year it seemed like all I could find were red and green mirrored shiny bulbs that didn’t quite float my boat so of course being a blogger, I decided to make my own. These are super easy and completely customizable to the colors of your choice.
All you need are some plain glass bulbs and bottles of acrylic paint.
Take off the ornament top and squeeze the paint directly into the bulb. Be generous so it covers the entire inside. Then swirl it, shake it and do a dance. Place upside down on a paper plate and let dry overnight.
Bead And Chain Bracelet DIY crafts
Braided T-Shirt Bracelets DIY
- Diy : Lace inset into jeans
- Make your mark DIY crafts bookmark tutorial
- DIY bathroom shelves
- layered tissue paper flower...
- Stained Glass Candle Holders
- Homemade Accessories Creative Inspiring Ideas
- How To Make a Rainbow Wind Mobile
- MOTHER'S DAY GIFT: DECORATED ACRYLIC BOXES
- A GLASS ORNAMENT DECORATED 10 WAYS BAUBLES
- Bead And Chain Bracelet DIY crafts
- Braided T-Shirt Bracelets DIY
- Easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper
- DIY Easy Paper Clover Ornament
- Make a Store Wrapping Paper From Chair
- diy pop ring lampshade
- How To Make Fake Collar
- ▼ May (16)
Powered by Blogger.